Cinder Cone Turquoise + Silver Necklace
Lava fields flowed all over the High Desert in Oregon, which you can see up close when you climb up the Green Lakes trail towards Broken Top. The reddish-brown cinders are rich in their iron content and make for a memorable hike or ski into the Cascade Mountains.
Deep red-brown leather is paired with a dappled silver + turquoise circle to embody the cinder trails we love, here in Central Oregon. This necklace is very versatile, and can be worn next to the skin due to its softness or worn with a turtleneck. It also is adjustable to be choker style or lay mid-chest, for a layered look with a scarf. The Cinder Cone necklace will be a great centerpiece for your casual or office style!
- Red-brown leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Oxidized sterling silver pendant with stabilized Emerald Valley turquoise cabachon
- Square, blonde suede lace with sterling silver bead, for adjustability
- Necklace length: 12-18 in.
- Pendant length: 3 in.
- **Due to variability of the stones, the one you purchase may not look exactly like the ones pictured. Instead of being bummed about it, see it as a surprise gift that I will hand-pick for you! If you like my style, you know that I will pick a gorgeous stone for you.**
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
READY TO SHIP: This necklace will be sent within 3-4 days of order
Let your free-spirited style and inner beauty shine!
Limited availability based on limited leather stock
Shop now @ Wind + The Wanderer, LLC
Sorry, currently out of stock