Eva - Canyon Silhouette Turquoise + Silver Bolo - Medium Brown
It is time to revitalize the bolo tie for the modern world! Designed with men and women in mind, this bolo is a reminder of those canyon cliffs that wanderers clamber to when they want to dry out from their soggy habitats and smell the crisp air of the desert.
Keeping true to its vintage roots, this bolo has all the leather and silverwork, with a dash of gold panache to fancy anything from a sleeveless dress to a button-up jean shirt. Dress to impress is what this baby was built for!
- Medium brown leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Oxidized sterling silver pendant with stabilized Campitos turquoise cabachon
- Round, dark chocolate leather lace with slipknot closure, for adjustability
- Necklace length: 16-18 in.
- Pendant/Bolo length: 14 in.
- **Due to variability of the stones, the one you purchase may not look exactly like the ones pictured. Instead of being bummed about it, see it as a surprise gift that I will hand-pick for you! If you like my style, you know that I will pick a gorgeous stone for you.**
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
>> Celebrate Your Adventure <<