Harvest Moon Turquoise + Silver Leather Necklace
The Harvest Moon is the full moon that rises in September, signaling the fields to be harvested and hastening the arrival of fall. This moon’s arrival reminds us of the need to gather what experiences you can in the sunshine and warmer temps before the chillier, darker months of the winter come.
Dark chocolate leather is paired with a dappled silver + turquoise circle to symbolize the moon rising above the golden horizon. This necklace is very versatile, and can be worn next to the skin due to its softness or worn with a turtleneck. It also is adjustable to be choker style or lay mid-chest, for a layered look with a scarf. The Harvest Moon necklace will not disappoint when styling for the office or a holiday party!
- Dark chocolate leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Oxidized sterling silver pendant with stabilized Campitos turquoise cabachon
- Round, dark chocolate leather lace with slipknot closure, for adjustability
- Necklace length: 16-18 in.
- Pendant length: 3 in.
- **Due to variability of the stones, the one you purchase may not look exactly like the ones pictured. Instead of being bummed about it, see it as a surprise gift that I will hand-pick for you! If you like my style, you know that I will pick a gorgeous stone for you.**
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
READY TO SHIP: This necklace will be sent within 3-4 days order
Let your free-spirited style and inner beauty shine!
Limited availability based on limited leather stock
Shop now @ Wind + The Wanderer, LLC