Eva - Mesa Gold Earrings - Brown
La mesa, the Spanish word for table, has become synonymous with the desert landscape. The woman who wears these has given her heart to the desert and remains enchanted by the cultures and history of the west.
Unique and striking, these handcrafted beauties will be your conversation piece of the day. Southwest style combined with the rugged nature of leather hangs beautifully with short and long hair. Lightweight and attractive, you can start your day with confidence!
- Medium brown leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Hammered sterling silver tops + brass jump ring attachments
- Silver wrapped turquoise teardrop
- Sterling Silver ear wire (14 ct. gold ear wire substitution add $15)
- Earring length: 3 in.
- Earring width: 1 in.
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
>> Celebrate Your Adventure <<