Sandy Tuff Turquoise + Silver Necklace
Smith Rock State Park, known for its jaggedy outline and climbing history, is an example of Oregon's explosive volcanic past. Its tan-colored tuff with rusty patina has been eroded over time. This impressive scene captivates hiker, photographer, and climber alike!
Sandy, blonde leather is paired with a dappled silver + turquoise circle and gold paint to captivate your imagination and remind you of warmer days. This necklace is very versatile, and can be worn next to the skin due to its softness or worn with a turtleneck. It also is adjustable to be choker style or lay mid-chest, for a layered look with a scarf. The Sandy Tuff necklace will be a great centerpiece for your casual or office style!
- Blonde leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Oxidized sterling silver pendant with stabilized Nazcozari turquoise cabachon
- Square, blonde suede lace with sterling silver bead, for adjustability
- Necklace length: 16-18 in.
- Pendant length: 3 in.
- **Due to variability of the stones, the one you purchase may not look exactly like the ones pictured. Instead of being bummed about it, see it as a surprise gift that I will hand-pick for you! If you like my style, you know that I will pick a gorgeous stone for you.**
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
This necklace is made-to-order and will be sent within 1-2 weeks of purchase.
Let your free-spirited style and inner beauty shine!
Limited availability based on limited leather stock
Shop now @ Wind + The Wanderer, LLC
Sorry, currently out of stock