Desert Sunset Turquoise + Leather Teardrop Earrings
The long evenings are slowly getting shorter and nothing compares to when you stand alone with the sun setting in front of you. Whether you celebrate it for the coziness and comfort you feel in the midst of winter or for the hope of spring coming around the corner helps you revel in the winter of today.
Re-purposed leather with gold represent the short sunlight we get, up here in the North country, with turquoise becoming a symbol for our hope of brighter days.
- Leather hand-painted with gold acrylic paint
- Turquoise teardrop with sterling silver wrap
- Handcrafted sterling silver ear wire
- Total earring length: 2.25 in.
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
These earrings will be sent within 1-1.5 weeks of order.
Let your free-spirited style and inner beauty shine!
Limited availability based on limited leather stock
Shop now @ Wind + The Wanderer, LLC