I love creating designs that are modern + have a rugged southwestern/western feel. This comes from living and wandering all around the western part of the US. With that being said, I also incorporate details from my Norweigian + German heritage plus ideas from immersing myself in Latin America. Colorful or muted, I can find beauty in it all!
The metals I use range from sterling silver to 14K gold, white and rose gold. I rarely work with cut diamonds, but revel in creating designs around rough cut and organic shaped precious + semi-precious stones. My goal is to use as much reclaimed + ethically sourced materials as possible!
How my process works:
- Custom designs from start to finish take about 4-5 weeks
- Week 1: Place your deposit of $50 (this covers your 45 min. introductory virtual meeting with me + initial designs), I will send you an Interest Questionnaire to complete + a link to make a virtual appointment
- Week 2: Virtual appointment with me + initial drafting of designs sent to you
- Week 3: Second draft of designs approved + 50% non-refundable deposit on materials
- Week 4/5: I work on your piece, then your custom is sent out to you!
Please take a look at my gallery of previous custom designs and the rest of my website to get a feel for my style + design sense! If you still have questions, please reach out by email at Kaia.firstname.lastname@example.org